Indomie Instant Noodles manufacturer and distributor, best known as Dufil Prima Foods was a private limited liability company incorporated in 2001 at Choba, Port Harcourt, Rivers State of Nigeria.
In 2008, the food products producer and supplier, Dufil changed its entity type to a Public limited company and subsequently became the Group’s holding company.
Meanwhile, Dufil’s Noodles division owns the very first noodles manufacturing plant under the name De United Foods Industries Limited which is the first of its kind to be sighted not only in Nigeria, but Africa. Its production started in 1996 at Ota, Ogun State.
Dufil Prima Food PLC began as a joint venture between Salim group, an Indonesian noodles experts and Tolaram Africa Foods Pvt. Ltd, a company jointly owned by Kelloggs of USA and Tolaram Group of Singapore.
Dufil Prima Foods Products
- Indomie Instant Noodles of varying sizes
- Indomie Oriental Fried Noodles flavor
- Indomie Chicken Pepper Soup Flavor
- Power oil – A vegetable oil
- Minimie ChinCHin
- Pure Flour – Bread and Semolina
- Power Pasta Spaghetti
- Minimie Noodles
- Emperor pure vegetable oil
- Mimee Instant Noodles
- Minimie Macaroni and Pasta
Branch Addresses by Dufil foods
– Uniport Road, Owhipa Chopa, Choba, Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria
Call: +234 705 996 5693.